Re: Trigger.. AFTER and BEFORE with specific column changed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Daniel Verite
Subject Re: Trigger.. AFTER and BEFORE with specific column changed
Date
List pgsql-general
    Aleksander Rozman wrote:

> Now I am not sure two of this directories are old databases, but I think
> they are... Is there a way to register one of this databases into new
> installation (I am sure that directory "1" is old postgres database, and
> "11563" is my database I want to save, and "11564" is new postgresql
> database (this is only directory with new date).

Actually 1, 11563 and 11564 are what you get with a fresh new installation.
On a 8.4 install on Ubuntu, the corresponding databases are:

SELECT oid, datname from pg_database where oid in (1,11563,11564);

  oid  |  datname
-------+-----------
     1 | template1
 11563 | template0
 11564 | postgres

Also normally initdb wouldn't work on a non-empty data directory, anyway.
I'd say that either the old data directory has been moved aside at some point
of the upgrade procedure, or it has been wiped out :(

Best regards,
--
Daniel
PostgreSQL-powered mail user agent and storage: http://www.manitou-mail.org