medawiki plugin - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jeremy Schneider
Subject medawiki plugin
Date
List pgsql-www
Out of curiosity, has anyone here heard of the Semantic-MediaWiki (SMW)
plugin?

https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Semantic_MediaWiki

It lets you store and query data within the pages of a wiki. ISTM that
it gives you the change tracking of a wiki alongside the flexible
querying of a database. Might be some interesting use cases for
something like this. Wondering if this is super obscure and unheard of,
or if someone here knows anything about it?

-Jeremy Schneider

PS... happened to check https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Special:Version
to see what plugins are already installed. So I guess we have a DB major
version upgrade to run some time this year?  🙂  Who plans and runs the
upgrade, and is the discussion on this public www list, where I could
follow along and learn a bit about how it's done?

--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider