Re: Foxpro + PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Merlin Moncure
Subject Re: Foxpro + PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
On 9/7/06, MargaretGillon@chromalloy.com <MargaretGillon@chromalloy.com> wrote:

> I have not had problems with integers but I am using a VFP class for SQL server backends that was written by someone
else.Best thing is to try it yourself. If you need support sign up for the psql-general list. They're a good resource
andhave subscribers from all platforms.

I used VFP for pg ages ago and found it to be an 'ok' combination.
Honestly, if you want to do that type of development, Delphi is
superior in every way.  However, if you must do it that way, pg is
fine.  The performance will be largely driven by the vfp odbc pass
though engine, not the backend server.

merlin