Re: Foxpro + PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From MargaretGillon@chromalloy.com
Subject Re: Foxpro + PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general

I think the ODBC pass through engine has been enchaned in newer versions of foxpro because many companies are moving to SQLserver backends. At recent VFP conferences there are sessions devoted entirely to this subject.

Margaret Gillon, IS Dept., Chromalloy Los Angeles, ext. 297