Re: PostgreSQL 12 Press Release - First Draft - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Erik Rijkers
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 12 Press Release - First Draft
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 2019-08-21 22:43, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is a first draft of the press release for PostgreSQL 12.

A few typos:

'PostgreSQL 12 also improvements the performance of'  should be
'PostgreSQL 12 also improves the performance when'

'with blocking any queries'  should be (I think)
'without blocking any queries'

'write-head-log'  should be
'write-ahead-log'

'that can be computed its value from other columns'
'that can compute its value from other columns'

and something is not quite right about the sentence containing:
'LDAP servers using if it'
but I can't figure out what it should be.

thanks,

Erik Rijkers