Re: list of acknowledgments for PG14 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: list of acknowledgments for PG14
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 26.08.21 10:48, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 26 Aug 2021, at 10:41, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
>> Attached is the plain-text list of acknowledgments for the PG14 release notes, current through today.  Please check
forproblems such as wrong sorting, duplicate names in different variants, or names in the wrong order etc.  (Note that
thecurrent standard is given name followed by surname, independent of cultural origin.)

> I would have expected “Ö” (Önder Kalacı) to sort after “Z” but that might only
> be true for my locale?

The sort order is COLLATE "en-x-icu".