Re: pgbuildfarm.org domain expired - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: pgbuildfarm.org domain expired
Date
List pgsql-www
On 10/25/18 7:54 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 10/25/2018 10:47 AM, Michael Banck wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> not sure this is the best place to report this, but it seems the
>> pgbuildfarm.org domain has expired as of now. That leaves quite a few
>> dead links on e.g. wiki here: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQ
>> L_Buildfarm_Howto
>>
>> Is this something that was expected (maybe as part of a move to
>> buildfarm.postgresql.org?)?
>>

> Josh Drake, did you let this expire? It shouldn't do. If you don't
> want to maintain it please assign it to the community or to me.

Sorry just saw this. Yes I let it expire. I didn't think we needed it
anymore because we have been using the postgresql.org domain for years.
I can get it renewed.

JD

> cheers
>
> andrew

***  A fault and talent of mine is to tell it exactly how it is.  ***
PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****