Re: Getting error while upgrading postgres from version 12 to 13 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Getting error while upgrading postgres from version 12 to 13
Date
List pgsql-general
On 3/18/23 19:26, shashidhar Reddy wrote:
> Can someone please help me with this?

You have already been helped:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/ba59dd9b-6a87-ebff-c041-2dbcffe74a89%40sourcepole.ch

"You have configured the postgres v12 server to use a directory where
there are data from a postgres v13 server. Evidently that can not work..."

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com