Re: Getting error while upgrading postgres from version 12 to 13 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From shashidhar Reddy
Subject Re: Getting error while upgrading postgres from version 12 to 13
Date
Re: Getting error while upgrading postgres from version 12 to 13  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Can someone please help me with this?

On Sun, 19 Mar, 2023, 2:54 am shashidhar Reddy, <shashidharreddy001@gmail.com> wrote:
and adding to this the following is also showing in the error, we tried changing the file permissions but still no luck
FATAL:  could not load private key file "/etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key": key values mismatch