Re: Fwd: Participation in GITEX (Middle East) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Rajesh Sharma
Subject Re: Fwd: Participation in GITEX (Middle East)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Thanks guys for the interest in having a booth at Gitex.
Robert I'll definately approach the organizers as per your thought and moreover there are no geopolitics issues involved in Dubai :), its the main Business Capital/Hub for the entire Middle East.

Josh I didn't understand the word "Station".
All Sun, Fujitsu etc. are having their Middle East & Northen Africa HQ in Dubai.

I'll keep you guys posted about my movements.

 Rajesh.

Rajesh,

> I've been a constant visitor to Gitex from nearly 7 years, and companies
> from many countries participate and have booth displaying their product line
> up(Hardware/Software). This show ,attracts the entire of Middle East (Middle
> East & North Africa region) and I've never seen any Open Source booth in
> there. This year it's in Nov., I was thinking if we could have a booth of
> PostreSQL in the midst of MS, Oracle, Sun.
> If yes, how do we proceed?

Please read the advice provided by other users.  If you can't get a
donated booth, I may be able to get you a "station" at a booth with one
of our supporting companies, such as Sun or Fujitsu.

--Josh

      match