Re: Fwd: Participation in GITEX (Middle East) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Fwd: Participation in GITEX (Middle East)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, Rajesh Sharma wrote:

> Thanks guys for the interest in having a booth at Gitex.
> Robert I'll definately approach the organizers as per your thought and
> moreover there are no geopolitics issues involved in Dubai :), its the main
> Business Capital/Hub for the entire Middle East.
>
> Josh I didn't understand the word "Station".

Hi Rajesh ... by Station, Josh means *effectively* sharing a booth with
them ... you wouldn't be able to set it up like you'd want in so far as
adding a whack of bannesr and such, but you'd be considered a participate
at the show, and would be there primarily to promote PostgreSQL ...

----