Re: Stronger safeguard for archive recovery not to miss data - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: Stronger safeguard for archive recovery not to miss data
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2021/04/07 3:03, Fujii Masao wrote:

> On 2021/04/06 23:01, Fujii Masao wrote:

>>> +1
>>
>> Thanks! So I pushed the patch.
>
> The buildfarm members "drongo" and "fairywren" reported that the regression test (024_archive_recovery.pl) commit
9de9294b0cadded failed with the following error. ISTM the cause of this failure is that the test calls $node->init()
without"allows_streaming => 1" and which doesn't add pg_hba.conf entry for TCP/IP connection from pg_basebackup. So I
thinkthat the attached patch needs to be applied.

Pushed.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao