Re: dblink question please - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Frankie Lam
Subject Re: dblink question please
Date
List pgsql-sql
Yah!

That's exactly what I did already(did this to all lines containing
`elog(ERROR...)'. :-D
But, I'm still experiencing some error messages when I'm doing 'extreme'
test to
plpgsql functions,
for example 'ExecMakerTableFunctionResult: Invalid result from function
returning tuple'.

I really have no idea about what this message is related to the dblink
functions. Any idea
about it? Thanks so much.

Regards, Frankie.