Update Credits - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Simeó Reig
Subject Update Credits
Date
List pgsql-odbc

A 22-01-2015 09:23, Heikki Linnakangas escrigué:

Now that we have our website up at the new address, https://odbc.postgresql.org/ (Hooray!), let's shut down the web pages and project at PGFoundry.

Dave, Hiroshi I., Hiroshi S., you are the project admins at pgfoundry. Can you disable, or delete, or whatever you can do to the project there, please?

I don't think we care about remaining issues in the bug tracker. I briefly looked at a few of the latest ones, the remaining ones are many years old and probably not applicable anymore, or at least we have no plans to address them anyway.

It would be nice to put a 301 redirect from the pgfoundry site to the new site. We could try to ask Marc to set one up, but it's probably quicker to just drop an index.html with a meta-refresh tag there. I can do that, but is there some cron job that I need to disable, so that it doesn't get overwritten?

- Heikki

One question

 it would be interessant to update the credits of postgreSQL ODBC "The source code for this driver was originally adopted from version 0.20 of PostODBC. The authors at that time were Christian Czezatke and Dan McGuirk. Later it was maintained by Julie Ann Case." and put at least the names of people who have mantained the driver many many years.

Names like: Hiroshi Inoue, Hiroshi Saito, Dave Page ...

what do you think ?

My best regards

Simeó Reig

Barcelona (Spain)