Shutting down the pgfoundry project - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Shutting down the pgfoundry project
Date
Re: Shutting down the pgfoundry project  (Dave Page <dave.page@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-odbc
Now that we have our website up at the new address,
https://odbc.postgresql.org/ (Hooray!), let's shut down the web pages
and project at PGFoundry.

Dave, Hiroshi I., Hiroshi S., you are the project admins at pgfoundry.
Can you disable, or delete, or whatever you can do to the project there,
please?

I don't think we care about remaining issues in the bug tracker. I
briefly looked at a few of the latest ones, the remaining ones are many
years old and probably not applicable anymore, or at least we have no
plans to address them anyway.

It would be nice to put a 301 redirect from the pgfoundry site to the
new site. We could try to ask Marc to set one up, but it's probably
quicker to just drop an index.html with a meta-refresh tag there. I can
do that, but is there some cron job that I need to disable, so that it
doesn't get overwritten?

- Heikki