Re: commit message - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: commit message
Date
List pgsql-www

On 2020/04/08 1:23, Fujii Masao wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 1:10 AM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 6:04 PM Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> When I pushed the patch "pgsql: Prevent archive recovery from scanning
>>> non-existent WAL files.", I received the following email and mistakenly
>>> clicked the link for the cancel. So no message for that commit was not sent
>>> to pgsql-committers. Could you revive the commit message?
>>> Sorry for my mistake...
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Once you've clicked the cancel message it is, unfortunately, lost forever.
>
> Oh... So I will sent the commit message to pgsql-committers manually.
> Thanks for the answer!
>
>>> BTW, this is the first time when I received the following email when I pushed
>>> the commit. So something changed in pgsql-committers ML recently?
>>
>> If the address you are using for your commits is not subscribed to the
>> list, it will at regular intervals "expire", and a moderator must add
>> it back to the whitelist. I think it's once per year. This happened,
>> perthe logs, almost exactly 3 hours before you made the commit...

Could you add my address to use for the commit, back to the whitelist?
Or could you approve the messages of the commits that I pushed?
Today I received the following three "Message to pgsql-committers held for moderation" mails.

--------------------------
Your message to pgsql-committers with subject
"pgsql: Add note in pg_stat_statements documentation about planning stat"
has been held for moderation.

Your message to pgsql-committers with subject
"pgsql: Exclude backup_manifest file that existed in database, from BASE"
has been held for moderation.

Your message to pgsql-committers with subject
"pgsql: Fix typo in pg_validatebackup documentation."
has been held for moderation.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao