Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dimitri Maziuk
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-general
On 09/14/2018 09:42 AM, Dave Page wrote:

> There are some fuzzy edges I guess (e.g. Slack), but in my mind it's always
> been anyone who participates in any of the projects communications channels.

Then you Sir are an evil ter'rist member of isis because your spoken
words are carried by the same air in the same atmosphere as theirs.
Please stand by while the black helicopters are being dispatched to your
current location, you will be shot in the face and dropped in the ocean
shortly.

Have a nice day
--
Dimitri Maziuk