Re: pgadmin setup without /usr/pgadmin4/bin/setup-web.sh - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jo Drop
Subject Re: pgadmin setup without /usr/pgadmin4/bin/setup-web.sh
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I tried to do it with environment variables but it still asks, am I missing something?

root@pgadmin:~# PGADMIN_SETUP_PASSWORD="123"
root@pgadmin:~# PGADMIN_SETUP_EMAIL="jo-drop@XXX.xx"
root@pgadmin:~# /usr/pgadmin4/bin/setup-web.sh --yes
Running in non-interactive mode...
Setting up pgAdmin 4 in web mode on a Debian platform...
Creating configuration database...
NOTE: Configuring authentication for SERVER mode.

Enter the email address and password to use for the initial pgAdmin user account:

Email address: