Re: Sort by DB size takes a very long time - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: Sort by DB size takes a very long time
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 1:35 AM Cherio <cherio@gmail.com> wrote:
There seems to be a "suboptimal" implementation of the "Statistics" page when it comes to sorting. I experienced it when sorting by DB "Size" field but it looks like the problem to a lesser extent exists when sorting by other fields as well.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Click on the "Databases" node; it should have multiple databases to work
2. Select "statistics" tab
3. Click to sort on the "Size" column

In my case it took about 40 seconds to sort 13 databases, including "postgres" DB
image.png

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi