Re: SV: gdal30 and Rhel 8.4 dependency problem - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: SV: gdal30 and Rhel 8.4 dependency problem
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Thu, 2021-05-27 at 13:54 +0000, Svensson Peter wrote:
> No sorry, but we have some in house built system with hard
> requirements to gdal30.
>
> As we saw that you had gdal30 in rhel8.4 repo we thought you could
> rebuild that.

Well, I'm sure you (and Daryl) found a hole in the GIS stack. All of
the RPMs *should* require gdal32. Can you please let me know which
versions of PostGIS, PROJ and GeOS you are using?

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment