Re: pgAdmin3 fork/resurrection for PostgreSQL 10+ support - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Stuart D. Gathman
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 fork/resurrection for PostgreSQL 10+ support
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, 7 Jan 2019, Sami Kuhmonen wrote:

> Due to a lot of people missing the support for PostgreSQL 10+ in pgAdmin3 I
> have decided to resurrect the tool and add support for new versions to it.
> As far as I understand this is all fine licensing-wise and I have added a
> repository on GitHub for this and will be providing binaries at least for
> Windows. (https://github.com/Symbiatch/pgAdmin3)

Thanks.  I continue to maintain pgadmin3 on Fedora because pgadmin4
is not ready yet.  And because it seems like pgadmin4 is some sort of
webapp (although I could be wrong).

--
           Stuart D. Gathman <stuart@gathman.org>