Re: Converting Access .mdb to postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Converting Access .mdb to postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 14 Aug 2019, Michael Nolan wrote:

> It seemed like for every rule I tried there were a handful of exceptions.
> We wound up just rewriting the app and not trying to export the data from
> the previous one.

Mike,

This is not surprising. My interest is in the data, not the application.
Much of my consulting practice involves fish distributions, abundances, and
habits. The streamnet database has always been a comprehensive resource for
this information within the Columbia River basin.

Regards,

Rich