Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers [FIXED] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Broken postgres links need to find callers [FIXED]
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I managed to mess up postgresql-10.3 on this Slackware-14.2 desktop
> server/workstation. It worked OK until I tried adding access to an another
> application.

   The problems have been resolved by upgrading 10.3 to 10.5 using the
SlackBuild.org script. There was a minor error when that was changed from
version 9 to 10 and after correcting that the build went well. Long story
short: the server started and I can once again access databases using psql.
Now I go back to getting GRASS to connect to the database after modifying
postgresql.conf to accept connections from all hosts on my office network.

   My thanks to Adrian and Andrew for their patient help.

Best regards,

Rich