Re: Quick-and-Dirty Data Entry with LibreOffice3? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Quick-and-Dirty Data Entry with LibreOffice3?
Date
Re: Quick-and-Dirty Data Entry with LibreOffice3?
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 27 Sep 2011, Richard Broersma wrote:

> ODBC handles this by converting these to a text representation that Open
> Office can handle.

Richard,

   Progress has been made. I built and installed unixODBC from
slackbuilds.org and now the hangup is identifying the location and name of
the database to LO.

   All my postgresql databases are in /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/ in numbered
subdirectories. I've no idea in which one resides the database I want.

   Is there a way to determine where my database is located?

Thanks,

Rich