Re: Quick-and-Dirty Data Entry with LibreOffice3? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Quick-and-Dirty Data Entry with LibreOffice3?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 26 Sep 2011, planas wrote:

> Which version of LO are you using and which Linux? I have some experience
> with using LO as a front-end when pgAdmin is not the best tool.

   LO-3.4.3 on Slackware-13.1/32-bit.

> I have noticed that with Ubuntu you need to use the 3.3.x series from the
> repository. There is pg connector for LO 3.3.x in the repository. Getting
> 3.4.x to connect is more of a pain in Ubuntu. I think the correct driver
> is libreoffice-sdbc-postgresql.

   A Google search for 'libreoffice-sdbc-postgresql' actually turns up a link
that supposed to have a .txz version for Slackware, but the only packages on
the site are .deb. Oh, well. I'll keep looking.

Thanks,

Rich