Re: fe-utils - share query cancellation code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: fe-utils - share query cancellation code
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> I understand that you are unhappy about something, but where the issue is
>> fails me, the "wtf" 3 characters are not enough to point me in the right
>> direction. Feel free to elaborate a little bit more:-)
>
> I don't see why you move the "conditional.h" line out of its correct
> alphabetical position (where it is now), and then add "cancel.h" next to
> it also out of its correct alphabetical position.

Because "cancel.h" requires PGconn declaration, thus must appear after
"libpq-fe.h", and once I put it after that letting "conditional.h" above &
alone looked a little bit silly. I put cancel after conditional because it
was the new addition, which is somehow logical, although not alphabetical.

Now I can put cancel before conditional, sure.

Patch v3 attached does that.

--
Fabien.
Attachment