Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bonsoir Daniel,

> FYI you forgot to remove that bit:
>
> + "SINGLELINE|SINGLESTEP|SHOW_ALL_RESULTS"))

Indeed. I found another such instance in "help.c".

> Also copydml does not  seem to be exercised with combined
> queries,  so do we need this chunk:

> --- a/src/test/regress/sql/copydml.sql

Yep, because I reorganized the notice code significantly, and I wanted to
be sure that the right notices are displayed in the right order, which
does not show if the trigger just says "NOTICE:  UPDATE 8".

Attached a v2 for the always-show-all-results variant. Thanks for the
debug!

--
Fabien.
Attachment