Re: pgsql: Fix memory leak in pgbench - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix memory leak in pgbench
Date
List pgsql-committers
Hello Tom,

>> I can add it in the compiler version, something like:
>>    "Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS **EXPERIMENTAL** gcc ..."
>
> +1.

Done, should be seen on next run.

The list of compilers is accumulating on the "Members" page for caiman,
handfish, moonjelly and seawasp. Not sure how useful it is to keep an
extended history for quickly moving targets.

I'd be interested in running corresponding -Werror animals, which would be
likely to be in the red, if it would be acceptable with some
**EXPERIMENTAL** or even **IGNORE** warning. Hmmm, probably people like to
see an all green status page.

> Also you might consider marking that in a "note" for the animal.

I have, but have not found where to put an animal note.

--
Fabien.