Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove pgbench "progress" testpending solution of its timing is (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove pgbench "progress" testpending solution of its timing is (fwd)
Date
In response to Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove pgbench "progress" testpending solution of its timing is (fwd)  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
List pgsql-hackers
> I pushed the refactoring now, to extract the progress reporting to a separate
> function. That seems like an improvement independently from the rest of the
> patch.

Sure.

> I'll take another look at the rest, probably tomorrow.

Ok.

Attached is the remainder of the patch rebased to current head.

--
Fabien.
Attachment