Re: pg_dumpall --exclude-database option - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: pg_dumpall --exclude-database option
Date
Re: pg_dumpall --exclude-database option  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Andrew,

> This patch addresses all these concerns.

Patch v4 applies cleanly, compiles, doc generation ok, global & local
tests ok.

Tiny comments: there is a useless added blank line at the beginning of the
added varlistenry.

I have recreated the CF entry and put the patch to ready... but I've must
have mixed up something because now there are two entries:-(

Could anywone remove the duplicate entry (1859 & 1860 are the same)?
Peter??

--
Fabien.