Re: [HACKERS] WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: [HACKERS] WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> The point is to avoid building the message with dynamic allocation and so
>> if in the end it is not used.
>
> Ok! About avoidance - I'm afraid there's one more piece of debugging code
> with the same problem:

Indeed. I'd like to avoid all instances, so that PQExpBufferData is not
needed anywhere, if possible. If not possible, then too bad, but I'd
prefer to make do with formatted prints only, for simplicity.

--
Fabien.