Question re: pldbgapi - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steven Hirsch
Subject Question re: pldbgapi
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, all.

I'm trying to debug a rather complicated function using pldbgapi in
pgAdmin III and am running into an annoying problem.  In order to set
breakpoints, I need to execute the query that invokes the function.  It
then stops at the first line and allows me to set breakpoints.  However, I
cannot figure out a way to suppress that first line break after doing so!

I have some unexpected conditions being hit and need to let it run on a
rather large data set, breaking into the debugger ONLY when one of my
breakpoints is reached.  Pressing the "continue" button 1.4M times does
not seem very practical :-).

Am I missing something obvious?  Is there really no way to have it
free-run after manually setting breakpoints?

Steve