Re: Introducing brand-new dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL, a powerfulIDE for working with PostgreSQL databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steven Hirsch
Subject Re: Introducing brand-new dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL, a powerfulIDE for working with PostgreSQL databases
Date
Re: Introducing brand-new dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL, a powerfulIDE for working with PostgreSQL databases  (Tim Clarke <tim.clarke@manifest.co.uk>)
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018, Devart wrote:

> /Devart announced the first release of dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL that
> allows to manage and develop database objects in PostgreSQL. This new IDE
> offers many robust features like Code Completion, Object Explorer and Data
> Editor which help users create, develop and execute queries as well as edit
> and adjust the code to their requirements in a convenient and user-friendly
> interface./

(snip...)

<sigh...> Windows only.  Wake me up when you have a Mac or Linux version.