Re: Introducing brand-new dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL, a powerfulIDE for working with PostgreSQL databases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Introducing brand-new dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL, a powerfulIDE for working with PostgreSQL databases
Date
In response to Re: Introducing brand-new dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL, a powerfulIDE for working with PostgreSQL databases  (Steven Hirsch <snhirsch@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
On 22/03/18 11:53, Steven Hirsch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Mar 2018, Devart wrote:
>
>> /Devart announced the first release of dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL that
>> allows to manage and develop database objects in PostgreSQL. This new IDE
>> offers many robust features like Code Completion, Object Explorer and
>> Data
>> Editor which help users create, develop and execute queries as well as
>> edit
>> and adjust the code to their requirements in a convenient and
>> user-friendly
>> interface./
>
> (snip...)
>
> <sigh...> Windows only.  Wake me up when you have a Mac or Linux version.

Yes, I got excited until I figured this out. It wasn't obvious on the
website either, until I saw the line about .Net.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie