Re: Re: [HACKERS] pgbench randomness initialization - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: Re: [HACKERS] pgbench randomness initialization
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> This is a simple patch that does what it says on the tin. I ran into
> trouble with the pgbench TAP test *even before applying the patch*, but
> only because I was doing a VPATH build as a user without 'write'
> on the source tree (001_pgbench_with_server.pl tried to make pgbench
> create log files there). Bad me. Oddly, that was the only test in the
> whole tree to have such an issue, so here I add a pre-patch to fix that.
> Now my review needs a review. :)

Yep. I find the multiple chdir solution a little bit too extreme.

ISTM that it should rather add the correct path to --log-prefix by
prepending $node->basedir, like the pgbench function does for -f scripts.

See attached.

--
Fabien.
Attachment