Re: [HACKERS] pgbench more operators & functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pgbench more operators & functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> The patch looks ok,

Ok.

> but the main issue is missing regress tests.

Yes, I agree.

> I know so it is another patch. But it should be placed differently

> 1. first patch - initial infrastructure for pgbench regress tests
> 2. this patch + related regress tests

Yep. I have no control about the display order, committers are too few and
overbooked, pgbench is not necessarily a priority, so I can only wait for
the non-regression test improvements to get committed some day before
updating/adding tests for the other patches in the queue (query result in
variable, utf8 variable names...).

--
Fabien.