Re: pgsql: Refactor script execution state machine in pgbench. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: pgsql: Refactor script execution state machine in pgbench.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Hello Tom,

> I think the problem is here (pgbench.c lines 4550):

Hmmm... Indeed "typedef char bool;". I thought postgresql bool was an
int, I usually do "typedef enum { false, true } bool;"

> I see a number of other things that look pretty infelicitous in this
> code --- for example, why is the loop at lines 4440 break'ing after
> it comes across the first socket to wait for?

Indeed this seems strange. I will have a look at that as well.

I'll try to look at these tonight, or if I can't by the end of the week.

--
Fabien.