Branch created, let the experiment begin ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Branch created, let the experiment begin ...
Date
Re: Branch created, let the experiment begin ...
Re: Branch created, let the experiment begin ...
List pgsql-hackers
As decided at this years hackers conference, we are branching
REL9_0_STABLE *before* the release, instead of after.

The hope is that we won't be taking away resources from finishing the
release, but still allow ppl to continue to work on projects that are for
9.1.

The branch is now created.