Re: BUG #11141: Duplicate primary key values corruption - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: BUG #11141: Duplicate primary key values corruption
Date
List pgsql-general
On 6/14/20 12:17 AM, Abraham, Danny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PG 9.5.5 on AIX tends to compromise Primary Key and create duplicates
> when in stress and many concurrent threads updating.
>
> Is it BUG #11141 ( Duplicate primary key values corruption ).  ?
>
> Anyone aware of a resolution for this ?

According to the bug report:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=search&h=refs%2Fheads%2FREL9_5_STABLE&st=commit&s=duplicate

This was done almost 2 years before 9.5 was released so it would have
the fix in it. A quick check of the Git repo showed nothing that seemed
to apply since. Then again it was a quick check. I would still take
Ron's advice and upgrade to latest minor release. If that does not fix
the problem then submit a bug report with a test case.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com