Re: Looking for 8.3 quotes! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: Looking for 8.3 quotes!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
At myYearbook.com we're very excited about new features in 8.3
including HOT, shared buffer space for Sequential Scans and integrated
tsearch indexing.  We feel that these three new features will increase
response time, lower database maintenance concerns and lower overall
database load.  Preliminary testing with the beta is encouraging and
we're very much looking forward to the production 8.3 release.

Gavin