Re: Obsolete or dead serverconnections after reboot - Mailing list pgsql-general

From WR
Subject Re: Obsolete or dead serverconnections after reboot
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

unfortunately, it's my companys choice of OS.
In private life I'm riding the penguin.

One last thing: I have 2 Laptops, where the shutdown doesn't work, and
one VirtualBox machine where it works like a charm. Maybe it has
something to do with the power management.

As a workaround I set the value
idle_in_transaction_session_timeout
to 5min. So the server kills this idle connections from before the power
cycle (and all others too) after 5 minutes.

Thank you, guys

(PS.: still no answer from EDB)

--
May the source be with you