Re: bad entries at proffesional services and hosting providers - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: bad entries at proffesional services and hosting providers
Date
List pgsql-www
On 12/17/20 11:50 PM, Jaime Casanova wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a list of $subject from the southamerica region, how would be
> the right way to report those?

Here or webmaster@ is fine.

I do a periodic pruning of the entries (I believe the last one was ~1
year ago).

Note that based on how it's a bad entry, it may require additional
verification on the moderation team's part.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment