Re: New PUG in Frankfurt - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: New PUG in Frankfurt
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 05.01.2018 18:59, Ilya Kosmodemiansky wrote:
Hi Diego

On 5. Jan 2018, at 18:32, Diego Calvo de Nó <d.calvo@proventa.de> wrote:

I would like to start a new PUG to help the propagation of PostgreSQL in Frankfurt

great news, I was wondering why there is no such group.

I am based relatively close to Frankfurt and come around regularly, so if you need any help I can do my best.

I'm not exactly from Frankfurt, but can come to a meeting or two. Mainly it's a scheduling problem for me.

Oh, and I can bring some merchandise, and Ilya will bring some to the first meeting (thanks Ilya!).

Regards,

-- 			Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group