Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-general
On 06/07/2018 04:55 AM, Gavin Flower wrote:
[snip]
> The Americans often seem to act as though most people lived in the USA,
> therefore we should all be bound by what they think is correct!

"You" are wearing a tee-shirt (or hoodie), blue jeans and Nikes, while
eating a fast food hamburger, drinking a Coke, listening to rock and roll,
emailing us over the Internet from your Mac, thinking all Men are created
equal, and feeling glad that NZ isn't an English colony.

That kind of cultural dominance makes one think the US truly is exceptional.