Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gavin Flower
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
Re: Code of Conduct plan  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Re: Code of Conduct plan  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-general
On 07/06/18 21:49, Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> On 07/06/18 09:04, Pablo Hendrickx wrote:
>> You don't have to be a magician to predict this is going to harm the
>> community.
>>
>> Please keep your American social politics out of Postgres, thank you!
>
> As a long-time lurker and occasional participant on this list, I don't
> think this has ever been an issue, in my experience anyway. There
> might be an occasional turn of phrase which I have to parse a bit, but
> that's about it. :-)
>
> Ray.

The Americans often seem to act as though most people lived in the USA,
therefore we should all be bound by what they think is correct!

Cheers,
Gavin