Re: Patch Review: Bugfix for XPATH() if text or attribute nodes are selected - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Radosław Smogura
Subject Re: Patch Review: Bugfix for XPATH() if text or attribute nodes are selected
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:11:40 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Radoslaw,
>
>> For me this discussion is over. I putted my objections and
>> suggestions. Full
>>> review is available in archives, and why to not escape is putted in
>>> review
>>> of your 2nd patch, about scalar values.
>
> Did you install and test the functionality of the patch?  I can't
> tell
> from your review whether you got that far.
Yas, patch was tested, and applied. I think in both reviews I marked that patch does this what Florain said. Examples
ofdouble escaping were taken from one of patch (I think from this about scalar values).

If I should I will bump this patches up.
Regards,Radosław Smogura