FW: Installation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Caverly
Subject FW: Installation
Date
Re: FW: Installation  (Vincent Veyron <vv.lists@wanadoo.fr>)
List pgsql-general

I am trying to install PostgresSQL 9.0.12 (stand-alone, fresh installation), but cannot pass the password screen. I have tried these passwords: root, Root, Superuser, superuser, postgres, Postgres, Postgressql, postgressql… none of them was accepted.

 Please kindly advise the default password for fresh installation.

Thanks

From: selenamarie@gmail.com [mailto:selenamarie@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Selena Deckelmann
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 11:31 AM
To: Martin Caverly
Subject: Re: Installation

Please contact pgsql-general@postgresql.org for help with PostgreSQL systems.

You'll need to share what tool exactly you are using to install. We do not require passwords to install our software. It sounds like you might be using something that is not from http://www.postgresql.org

I am a volunteer organizer contact, not a paid support person.

-selena

I am trying to install PostgresSQL 9.0.12, but cannot pass the password screen. I have tried these passwords: root, Root, Superuser, superuser, postgres, Postgres, Postgressql, postgressql… none of them was accepted.

--

Attachment