Re: FW: Installation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: FW: Installation
Date
List pgsql-general
On 03/09/2015 09:35 AM, Martin Caverly wrote:
> I am trying to install PostgresSQL 9.0.12 (stand-alone, fresh
> installation), but cannot pass the password screen. I have tried these
> passwords: root, Root, Superuser, superuser, postgres, Postgres,
> Postgressql, postgressql… none of them was accepted.

First Postgres 9.0 will no longer be supported after September 2015:

http://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/

so is there a reason you are using this version?

Second, where did you get the installer?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com