Re: WIP: About CMake v2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: WIP: About CMake v2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 8/18/16 4:23 PM, Christian Convey wrote:
> What standard would you suggest for those platforms which don't have
> an obvious default version of CMake?

In the olden days, when many platforms we supported didn't come with GNU
make or other GNU tools or even a compiler, we collected a lot of
practical information about where to get these things.  You can see most
of that at
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/installation-platform-notes.html>.

That's at least the spirit of things.  I wouldn't worry about this so
much right now.  Get it working first.