Re: [BUGS] Regarding copy of function from one db to another db - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Anthony Sotolongo
Subject Re: [BUGS] Regarding copy of function from one db to another db
Date
List pgsql-bugs
HI, i think that is not a bug, try to execute that query, this return
the code of functions  of specific schema (schema_name)

select 'CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION '||
nsp.nspname||'.'||proname||'('||pg_get_function_identity_arguments(p.oid)||')
RETURNS ' ||

case
when proretset='t' THEN ' SETOF '
else ''
end || typname    || ' AS $BODY$ ' ||prosrc || ' $BODY$ LANGUAGE ' ||
l.lanname    ||';'      from pg_proc p   join pg_namespace nsp ON
p.pronamespace = nsp.oid join pg_type t ON p.prorettype = t.oid join pg_language l ON p.prolang = l.oid where
nsp.nspname = 'schema_name'

Greetings

PD: maybe use copy to export result and load in the other place